Diversity in the workplace is the socially and ethically responsible thing to do — and organizations instilling best practices also gain financial rewards.
Below are the Top Five benefits of corporate inclusiveness:
- Companies with culturally and ethnically diverse executive teams are 33% more likely to see better-than-average profits.
- In the US, for every 10 percent increase in racial and ethnic diversity on the senior-executive team, earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) increase 0.8 percent.
- Glassdoor found that 57% of employees and 67% of job seekers consider diversity an important element of their workplace which improves recruitment and retention.
- Diverse companies are 70% more likely to capture a new market share.
- Employees are 80% more likely to rank their employer as high performing when their organization has committed to diversity and inclusion.
Successful businesses make Diversity & Inclusion a top priority. Find out more.